September 12, 2009

Coming Topics

I'm thinking on What is Insurance. No, it's not about the worthwhile insight which broadly ranging readers may have already seen -- that 'insurance' normally covers large expenses, and one problem with health insurance is that it is used to cover routine expenses; nor is the subject the all-you-can-eat-buffet syndrome health insurance provokes. Yes, that's important, but I have something even more interesting on the burner about the nature of health insurance....

I'm also thinking on political narratives -- just how far from the ground of reality can political narratives float? A ways, obviously, but there are some interesting insights to be had now....

There are some other thoughts, which belong in the book I'm editing now....but I have the feeling there are several more topics floating up that don't really fit in that book and which I'd like to present on the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that's what blogs are for - those speculations that you can't think of anyplace else to say.

    ReplyDelete